Embedded C developers (automotive projects) at ”AROBS Software”
- Arobs Software
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
AROBS is growing! For the Chișinău office, Republic of Moldova, AROBS is currently seeking developers with Embedded C skills to join our team. Profile:
- Experience with programming in C language;
- General knowledge of digital electronics;
- Experience with microcontrollers software development;
- Analytical and creative problem-solving abilities;
- English – technical level speaking and writing.
- Experience with Matlab, Simulink, and autocode generation is highly desired;
- Experience with C++ and Python programming;
- Experience with Real Time Operating Systems/*nix;
- Knowledge about communication protocols (CAN, SPI, I2C, USART).
- Implement embedded software (C language) by following the SW Development process (specification, design, coding, debugging, testing);
- Debug your SW, integrate it into the project, analyze bugs and perform necessary corrections;
- Integrate SW from other developers or 3rd party SW into the project;
- Analyze & implements change requests;
- Modify existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces, improve performance or optimize implementation;
- Estimate & track your own work & report periodically to the team leader & SW project manager Interface with other teams in a supplier / customer relationship;
- Give architectural choices and recommendation.
Your benefits will include:
- Competitive compensation;
- Lunch and refreshments provided by AROBS;
- Flexible working hours;
- A well-defined career path;
- A professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment;
- Training and team building activities.
If you are interested and you meet the above requirements, submit your CV at email@example.com. Mention in the subject of the message ”Embedded C developers (automotive projects) // diez.md”. Follow us on Facebook to be updated on most recent job offers.