Tax Consultant @ ”KPMG Moldova”
- KPMG Moldova VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in tax, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
We are currently seeking a Tax Consultant to join us in our office in Chisinau.
- Is a purpose driven person, taking pride in what they do and acting with integrity
- Has strong knowledge of direct and indirect tax and general knowledge of other tax areas and accounting
- Has a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in work involving tax, bookkeeping and payroll, in a multinational environment is a plus, and is passionate about client service
- Has solid experience in national accounting standards and IFRS as well as strong technical expertise
- Has experience in building good working relationships with clients
- Is problem-solving oriented, curious and has excellent communication skills
- Is flexible, open to change and proactive
KPMG in Moldova offers:
- Attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements during summer (short Friday, work from home, etc.)
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm
- At least one tax technical training per year, many soft skills development programs and support in obtaining the professional certifications
- Challenging projects, our involvement ranging from setting up the companies up to restructuring the business to fit the current needs.
To apply, please send your CV.
Suitable applicants will be invited for tests and interviews.