Senior Ruby on Rails Developer @ Salt Edge
- Salt Edge VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 3 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
What you’ll do:
- Participate in code reviews with teams;
- Develop complex features with strict quality standards;
- Improve performance of high load projects;
- Work with multiple teams on multiple projects;
- Help teams scale the infrastructure.
What you need to be successful:
- Knowledge of industry trends (new technologies, solutions, approaches, etc.) and their applicability to a stack;
- Advanced debugging skills;
- Own the design of projects of moderate complexity and is understanding of the tradeoffs in the area;
- Contributes to coding standards in the team and the tools used throughout the company;
- Communicate technical decisions through documents and tech talks;
- Work well across functions and teams as necessary;
- Identify and proposes strategies around technical problems (including buying solutions);
- Solid Ruby and Ruby or Rails knowledge;
- Knowledge of Ruby Style Guide, Design Patterns, Refactoring Patterns, HTTP protocol, debugging tools and techniques;
- Experience in building a RESTful API, High-Available and Scalable Applications;
- Experience in working in Unix/Linux environments;
- Experience in testing (rspec, capybara, mocha, jasmine etc);
- Experience in working with GIT;
- A proven track record of developing web applications.
You’ll love it because we offer:
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during trial period;
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- Receive challenging and interesting issues;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses, valuable ideas and additional paid overtime;
- Get to participate at international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is: Monday - Friday, either 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Take a break and play Ping Pong;
- Friday happy hour: table games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks and beverages.
Projects in development:
- Account Aggregation and Data Enrichment API Service with high load (hundreds of requests per second);
- Ruby services (web scraping, third party APIs consuming, parsing files);
- CRM built on Rails;
- Categorization, Merchant Identification and Credit scoring services (data analysis)
- PSD2 compliance solution (Android, iOS, Web applications).
- Personal finance manager (White label banking solution): iOS and Android mobile applications, Ruby on Rails web service.
P.S. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV by clicking the button Send CV and let’s get in touch!