Business Analyst @ ”Endava”
- Endava VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 4 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Consider a new opportunity
We aim to attract talented IT professionals who possess drive, initiative, enthusiasm, and who are flexible and good team players. We foster an environment of learning and sharing, encouraging our staff to develop relevant skills and increase performance. We value proactive professionals and support them in developing their leadership talent.
You will have the opportunity to work together with some of the world’s largest companies in banking, finance, insurance, digital media and other professional services sectors. You will be involved in a project where Scrum methodology is more than just a “trend”. You will work closely with the Business customers towards defining and clarifying the business requirements.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Collect the relevant requirements and produce the specifications for the development team.
- Help the business customer to prioritize them.
- Work together with technical development team in order to find the proper solution for the corresponding business requirements.
- Be the link between the business and the development team.
Match your profile:
- 4+ years active experience in IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills in English language
- High Autonomy and the ability to take initiative, show pro-activity, make recommendations and to liaise between different types of stakeholders
- Interested in self-improvement, willingness to learn
- Strong communication, coordination, and negotiation skills both oral and written
- Analytical mind
- Good knowledge of business analysis practices, techniques, and development methodologies
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle for both Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in working directly with customers and development teams.
- Ability to travel on short term basis
- Good team player
The following skills would be a plus:
- UML knowledge
- Requirements prioritization techniques
- Creation of conceptual prototypes and mock-ups skills
- Understanding of system engineering concepts
- Experience in one of business areas: banking, finance, media, communications
- Experience in pre-sales activities and customer relationships
GET IN TOUCH
[Trimite CV] or submit your application here.