IT Business Analyst @ Indrivo
- Indrivo VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 1 an
- superioare în desfășurare
Descrierea poziției vacante
Mission:as a Business Analyst, you will be part of a dedicated team of professionals and liaise with clients, managers, team members, software developers, and project managers to deliver the solution analysis, design and implementation according to the business requirements;
Your Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define and document customer business functions and processes.
- Identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Act as a liaison between end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts and consultants in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Analyze the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensure the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Plan, organize and conduct business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews of significant or specific stakeholders
- Maintain wizard-driver configuration tables in the case management system(s);
- Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality;
- Develop training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions covering assigned systems module.
- Directsor participates in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility;
- Develop policy and procedures to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service;
- Develop information system documentation to support efficient operations;
- Prepares reports and written findings and recommendations and monitor changes.
- Experience with modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques (UML, using tools like Visio or similar tools) (mandatory)
- Understanding of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Lean and Scrum), architectural frameworks and key ITIL discipline;
- Data difinition;
- The ability to break the milestones or projects into smaller pieces and to put them back together: playing with the details but with the overview in mind;
- Great communication skills, adaptable, abstract thinker, problem solver;
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build relationships as well as managing competing demands;
- Experience in business analysis, previous contact with a variety of business, markets, clients or in it sales operations;
- Entrepreneurial and curious mindset;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or in a similar field of study.
- We are a value-driven company and provide high achievers the opportunity to grow professionally;
- We offer some of the best salary packages in the tech industry in Moldova and will negotiate fairly based on your experience and qualifications;
- We offer additional performance and results based bonuses;
- We offer new employees referral bonuses;
- We organize 2 seasonal team building trips paid by the company;
- We offer weekly English classes, regular career-enhancing trainings, certifications and online courses on international platforms such as pluralsight.com;
- We organize periodic international trips to visit and work alongside our customers;
- We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and provide flexible working opportunities;
- We are located in a modern building in the city center.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV, specifying "IT Business Analyst" in the Subject line.
Find more information about us: www.indrivo.com
Tel: + 373 79 733 016