Găsește jobul potrivit pentru tine!
Product Manager at ”Salt Edge”
- Salt Edge VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with Salt Edge’s vision;
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule;
- Manage the team and ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Produce and review product requirements documents;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
What you need to be successful:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role;
- Experience in product lifecycle management;
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Familiarity with Agile framework;
- Organizational and leadership abilities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Attention to detail and multitasking skills, problem-solving aptitude, creative thinking skills;
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Business/Administration or related field;
- Relevant certification, as Agile Manager, Scrum Master, PM is a bonus.
You’ll love it because we offer:
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during trial period;
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- Receive challenging and interesting issues;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses, valuable ideas and additional paid overtime;
- Get to participate at international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is: Monday - Friday, either 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Take a break and play Ping Pong in our break room;
- Friday happy hour: table games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks and beverages.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get in touch!