Plant Engineering Manager at „SEBN MD”
- SE Bordnetze SRL (SEBN MD) VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 3 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
SEBN MD is searching for a dynamic Engineering Manager to take on the responsibility to organize, plan and control the engineering activities in the organization.
The successful candidate will be accountable for all aspects of engineering performance, and will coordinate and ensure that engineering department works according with company standards.
- Coordinates and is responsible for activities of engineering department, develops engineering action plans to guide timely and cost effective development of projects, maintains the system of budget and schedule control;
- Auditing and ensuring compliance with new requirements (specifications, standards), analyze the costs incurred and take necessary measures;
- Management of the improvement actions;
- Develop the potential of employees, coaching to improve their involvement and their behavior in the team.
Education, experience and other key requirements:
- Technical higher education;
- At least 3 years of experience in Automotive Industry;
- Proficiency use of Microsoft Office programs;
- Proficiency use of English language, German language knowledge is a plus;
- Familiar with the following tools and methods (FMEA, 8D, 5S, KPI, PDCA, SPC, MSA);
- Strong organizational and management skills, competencies and project management skills to manage projects, processes, and the entire engineering team.
What we offer:
- You will work in truly international environment;
- You will get unique development opportunities;
- You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues;
- You will get competitive level of compensation & social package.
Join our team!
Apply your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0235 80 777, 0621 63 777.