Găsește jobul potrivit pentru tine!
Customer Care Associate – Global Technology Brand - Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese or French language, Poole, United Kingdom
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefits administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
We have an immediate opportunity for you to join our incredible team, working with one of the world’s largest and most innovative technology brands.
If you have experience in Customer Service, Retail, Hospitality, Technology or IT, and speak English as well as one of the following languages: Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, or French language, we want you to be part of a Customer Care Operation that supports millions of customers worldwide.
- Salary: £17,000 + £1500 KPI Bonus opportunity per annum
- Contract: 12 months fixed term contract leading to a permanent contract
- Job Type: Full-time, 37,5 hours per week. Shifts between 07:00 and 17:30 Monday to Friday and 08:00 and 17:00 weekends (1 in 2 weekends worked)
- Location: Poole, UK
What you’ll be doing
This role is for customer support only so we'll never ask you to cold call and there's no selling either.
Instead, you will:
- Provide customer support via Phone, Chat and Email, Social media for Android apps and hardware
- Be truly awesome with customers and help us deliver outstanding customer satisfaction
- Become a knowledge expert by using internal systems and training to stay up to date with the latest information
- Identify and report emerging trends and customer issues to senior staff
- Bring an awesome can-do attitude to the workplace!
Knowledge of the Android and iOS phones/tablets is helpful, however, full training will be provided.
What we provide you with:
- 12 months fixed term contract leading to a permanent contract
- Full-time employment, guaranteed 37.5 hours per week
- Performance-based bonus
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Annual holiday increasing with years of service
- Relocation support
- Workplace Pension-Automatic Enrolment
- Life Insurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Phone line
- Discounted Corporate Gym membership
- Free eye test
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts
- Opportunities for career progression within 12 months
- Access to comprehensive learning, training and development
How we make Conduent an amazing place to work:
- Open plan offices
- Fun and friendly environment
- Supportive, opportunity-driven company-culture
- Break-out spaces and games room
- Social events and parties
- Regular office games and events
- Out-of-office groups, clubs and activities
- Incentives and spot prizes including red-letter days and international trips
- Language sharing opportunities
- Career development – 95% of senior roles are recruited internally
- Bournemouth and Poole is one of the fastest growing digital economies in the UK and has 7 miles of golden sands too!
- A truly Digital Hub, finance and technology companies are locating here because of talented university students and excellent quality of life.
- Just 2 hours from London and accessible via train, coach and plane, Bournemouth & Poole is extremely well connected.
Please note that successful applicants for this vacancy must be entitled to work in the UK in order to commence employment.
To apply, please submit the application form and we will contact you shortly.