Software Engineer, Intern @Labs42 (M/F/D)
- Labs42 VIP
- Persoană de contact:
- Număr de contact:
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
Founded in 2016, Labs42 is an evolving, fast growing company that helps organizations from all over the world to build great software. We optimize for change and teach next-generation developers to create and build solutions using state-of-the-art technologies and best practices. We are committed to open source and open standards.
Right now, we use:
- Open-source technologies like Angular, Electron, MongoDB, React, React Native and Redux.
- Industry-standard tooling, including CircleCI, Docker and Github.
You have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code.
On your way of becoming an engineering leader, we believe Labs42 is the best place — with the best colleagues — to learn how.
You’re agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we're doing right so we can improve on it. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our customers.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems.
- A proactive person.
- Passion about building user interfaces that enable users to solve their problems.
Required Skills / Experiences:
- University degree or must be planning on graduating in 2020.
- Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
- Proficiency-level in algorithms and data structures.
- Good communication skills.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package
- A nice and modern working environment
- Strong career and professional development
- Professional trainings, english trainings
- Travelling opportunities
- Work in a young, fast growing team
- Pair program with experienced, industry professionals
If you're intereseted in this position please send your CV to email@example.com