Project Manager at "TRAVOD"
- TRAVOD VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 1 an
Descrierea poziției vacante
Every time you analyze a product on Amazon, book a flight with Bravofly or read BMW car instructions, you are probably using our product. Travod makes information accessible worldwide - we help more than 6000 brands localize their content in more than 100 languages, globally, every day.
TRAVOD International is a fast-growing company ranking # 23 in Northern Europe and # 93 worldwide.
What do we expect from a Project Manager?
- To choose the most suitable linguist from our database to assign to the project and maintain a good relationship with our teams of linguists located worldwide
- To plan each new project and distribute correctly our resources (budget, timing, teams of linguists)
- To take care of several projects at a time and make sure each linguist respects the deadline and all the requirements
- To learn new features of our specialized software to improve the quality and the revenue of our projects
- Advanced communication skills in English
- Time management, ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure is essential
- Good team member whilst at the same time being able to work independently
- Good knowledge of MS, (Word, Excel, PPT, Creating/recreating and formatting documents)
What do we offer?
- The full social package, official employment
- Competitive income (Fixed salary starting with 6000 MDL + monthly bonuses)
- Additional Performance Bonus paid each half a year, based on KPIs
- English learning sessions with a native speaker
- Participation at International Conferences, Trade Shows, Fairs in the USA, Europe, Asia
- Comfy offices, with a modern style, in the center of the Chisinau
- Comprehensive office library
- A modern approach to work - we empower and nurture talent, we offer training and development opportunities
Please don't hesitate to apply. Come to grow with us. This is your chance to build your career with a global company in Moldova. Send us your CV to [Trimite CV] stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line – “Project Manager”.