Database Developer @ Moldcell
- Moldcell VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 1 an
Descrierea poziției vacante
Main role will be to take an active part in design, develop, test, implement and maintain new and existing databases.
What will you do:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code;
- Integrate software components and third-party programs;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software;
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting;
- Learn intensively about new and existing technologies.
- SQL (professional understanding and usage of DML, DDL and DCL operations);
- Clear understanding of what database transaction means and how it is controlled (TCL);
- Experience in database schema design (tables, relations, restrictions, indexing, optimization);
- Knowledge and experience with any procedural database language (preferred PL/SQL);
- Knowledge and experience in database queue and/or scheduled jobs implementation, as well as web-services usage via database utilities;
- 5 years of high education in the field of computer science.
Having the ones mentioned bellow is one of your advantages:
- Capability to analyze existent database structure and read existent procedures for debugging and modification purposes;
- Taking care of code versioning control from modification to modification;
- Habit to write self-documented code (using of comments and clear naming);
- Willingness to write documentation for big database modules and packages;
- Familiarity with Agile approach of team work;
- Basic or advanced knowledge of server OS (Unix/Windows);
- Experience with integration of heterogeneous informational systems;
- Business analyses and requirements gathering skills.
If you fancy joining our team, apply for the job and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on linkedin.