Front End @ ”Amdaris”
- Amdaris VIP
- Persoană de contact:
- Număr de contact:
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Front-End Developer to embark on an international project and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead y example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.
The main purpose of the role is to bridge the world of design and software development, creating and embedding scripts in a variety of web platforms. You will have to use markup languages like HTML and CSS to create user-friendly layouts, optimising performance of applications front end and designing mobile-based features.
As a Front-End Developer, you will collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability, write functional requirement documents and guides and create quality mockups and prototypes. Part of your role is to help back-end developers with coding, troubleshooting and API definitions, ensure high-quality graphics standards and brand consistency.
The successful Front-End Developer will have to stay up-to-date on emerging technologies, overseeing the activities of the less experienced team members or other colleagues and work closely with the software engineering team, Product Management and Technical Operations as well as business users and Senior Management, as required.
- Proven work experience as a front-end developer.
- Hands-on experience with markup languages.
- Good knowledge of at least one front-end framework (Angular, React, Vue etc.).
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of TDD and BDD approaches in software development.
- Opportunities for certification and training
- Dual monitor setup and high-spec workstations
- English courses
- Gym allowance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Full salary covered up to 20 days of sickness
- Flexible working hours
- Loyalty scheme
- Team building activities, special events and conferences
- UK/EU Travel opportunities
- Snacks and drinks in the office