Găsește jobul potrivit pentru tine!
Embedded Software Engineer (AUTOSAR) at „Bass One”
- Persoană de contact:
- Terletchi Alina
- Număr de contact:
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 1 an
Descrierea poziției vacante
- Integrate AUTOSAR application SWCs with RTE & BSW.
- RTE generation. Development of CAN, Diagnostic as per AUTOSAR architecture
- Integration Testing for Low level software.
- Bench validation for Instrument Cluster ECU.
- Coordination with OEM for integration issue resolution, functional debugging.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of Automotive embedded domain experience
- 3+ years of experience on AUTOSAR complaint Driver Layer Software Development
- AUTOSAR authoring tools for low level code development.
- Knowledge on Automotive CAN, Diagnostic
- Embedded C, C++
- CANoe, CANalayzer
- Vector Tool Chain for AUTOSAR - DaVinci Developer, DaVinci Configurator Pro
- Knowledge on Instrument Panel Cluster ECU
- Strong communication and Experience interpersonal skills
- Self managing and require minimum supervision
- Team oriented and time sensitive
We are welcoming you with:
- Competitive salary package with performance based bonuses and yearly performance reviews
- Private medical plan
- Challenging and interesting projects and a dynamic international working environment with great career opportunities
- Team-building activities - darts and soccer championships - and social events and outings
- Entertaining break-room activities and a top level terrace
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations (Europe).
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org