Project Manager @ TRAVOD
- TRAVOD VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
How a usual day of a Project Manager looks like at Travod?
You are responsible for the entire life cycle of all projects assigned, develop project plans and workflows. Liaise with sales staff to clarify project parameters, time and budget resources. Ensure high-quality control. Identify and document opportunities to improve processes
Working with hundreds of linguists from all around the world, ensuring all the projects are delivered on time, with 0 mistakes and meet the client’s requirements.
What will help you be successful in this role?
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Good eye for details
- A curious and analytical approach
- Confident level of English language
What you will get from this experience?
- Build a career as a Project Manager Guru
- Learn to work with complex file formats
- Grow in a strong culture, that nurture talent and celebrates results
- Official employment with competitive income. Get your fixed salary of 7000 MDL and expect to receive you monthly bonuses (around 7000 MDL) based on how well you are handling the projects.
- Do your best and receive your additional Performance-based Bonus paid each half-a-year
- Receive access to our learning environment (library, training knowledge center, learning circles, coachings)
Positions are open for the day shift (8:00-17:00) Monday to Friday.
Want to become a TRAVODian?
Send us your CV in English by clicking the button Send CV, stating the position and shift for which you are applying in the subject line – “Project Manager Day”.