German speaking Purchasing Representative @ „Impro Group”
- Impro Group VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
International Company is Hiring!
If you like buying product, negotiate the prices, being in contact with native German speakers, work in a B2B environment and you are motivated by result?
We want you to join our team!
- NET SALARY package - starting $400/month + 75$ paid lunches
- 50$ increase after trial period
- performance-based bonuses
- excellent opportunity to grow professionally
- pleasant and friendly working environment
- Monday - Friday (09:00 to 18:00)
What you have to do:
- searching and identifying potential vendors;
- provide itemized quoting and negotiate prices of goods;
- generate purchase orders and arrange freight details;
- follow up on existing orders;
- keep business correspondence with potential and existing vendors;
- daily outbound calls.
Qualifications & Skills you will need:
- College/University degree
- Fluent written and spoken German
- Good level of English
- Computer literacy (Browser, Email, Skype, basic knowledge Office apps such as Excel and Word)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical approach and decision-making skills
- High discipline, responsibility and persistence
- Experience in a similar position not required but considered an advantage
Candidates must possess strong communication skills in German and English, ability to handle negotiations, problem solving skills, highly motivated and continuous improvement orientated.
Send your Resumes with enclosed photo and job title in subject.