WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Front-End Developer to embark on an international project and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment. We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.
We bring together the best talent and next-level ideas to create outstanding solutions. With 40% year on year growth every year under our belt over the past four years, we have big plans for the future. Our growth plan is ambitious and our projects take software to the next level, so join our team in the centre of Chisinau.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the whole project from inception through to completion. You should accurately gather requirements from the business, plan and manage the project delivery with a team of business and technical experts and deliver the project on time and on budget. Act as a link between information technology capacity and business objectives, supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of software product features.
As a Delivery Lead / Scum Master you will have to work effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers to understand the needs of departments and the organization as a whole, as well as the needs and requirements of clients. You will be leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
The successful Delivery Lead / Scrum Master will be performing customer negotiations, managing customer expectations and reporting at any phase of the project, making critical business decisions to meet their expectations. Part of your role is to analyze an organization’s efficiency by studying its needs, business model, workflows, and technological systems, making recommendations in technical development projects that will improve business efficiency.
- Proven ability to inspire team members while managing changes throughout the project
- Possesses a high-level of knowledge and expertise in the business processes, products and services of various business units and how technology is used as decision support within various business units
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC and business process trends and ability to apply that knowledge to existing projects with a focus towards process improvement
- Familiarity with development management tools (TFS, Jira, etc.)
- Advocate of Agile tools and techniques
- Understanding of complex business processes and able to document them in a logical and comprehensible manner
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills with the demonstrative ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Ability to translate business requirements into well-described User Stories.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions, and experience in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Opportunities for certification and training
- Internal referral bonus up to EUR 1.000
- English courses
- Gym allowance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Full salary covered up to 20 days of sickness
- Flexible working hours
- Loyalty scheme
- Team building activities, special events and conferences
- UK/EU Travel opportunities
- Snacks and drinks in the office
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.