Responsabile Acquisti per il mercato Italiano | Fashion Buying
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
International company with offices in Italy and Moldova is looking for resourceful and motivated candidates to join the BUYING team based in Chisinau.
Our company helps fashion brands and wholesalers with their overstocks. We are trusted supplier to some of the world's largest marketplaces, online platforms and physical outlets.
The role of the BUYING EXECUTIVE is to manage the company's purchasing operations in Italy.
- Manage existing suppliers (mainly email & ocasionally phone communication);
- Manage incoming offers: work with pricesheets, develop new product offers;
- Negotiate buying price and conditions to match customer requirements;
- Initiate purchase orders in the order management program;
- Coordinate supplier payments, manage delivery timelines, collect necessary documents;
- Cooperate efficiently with internal teams: Sales, Production; Finance, Logistics;
- Report to management.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Fluent Italian both writing and verbal (+English is an advantage)
- Excelent interpersonal communication, negotiation and problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills, capacity to handle multiple tasks, responsibility and accountability
- Good team player, ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of Excel
- Official employment
- Base salary [600 euro net] + performance bonus [min. 200 euro]
- Support & Training
- Spacious modern office with all the necessary amenities
- Friendly environment, supportive team, training program
- Attractive prices for employee individual orders
- Working schedule 9AM - 6PM
- Flexible / remote program in the period of COVID-19
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to email@example.com mentioning the position title. Only selected candidates will be contacted.