Senior Java Software Developer @ Inther Software Development
- ISD VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 3 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Job description: Software engineers at Inther Logistics Engineering are engaged in many versatile tasks. We develop Warehouse Management Systems at our software department. Material Flow Control is a part of this. We implement speech recognition modules for mobile devices for Voice Picking. Our software engineers provide a clear presence layer through the Inther LC Webmodule which gives our system users control by means of a web browser.
What will your role be?
- Your main responsibilities will be to develop software systems
- You will play a key role in designing and building a modularized platform
- You will serve as a technical and domain expert
- You will solve complex technical problems, review and enforce the quality of code written within your team
- You will be a part of a team of Scrum developers and contribute to Agile processes
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Java and SQL
- Experience in Java EE, Spring, Web Services, Design patterns, EIPs
- Experience in one of the following databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Motivated and dependable, demonstrates initiative, team player, excellent communicator and problem solver, commercial awareness, client focused
- Java Enterprise Edition (JPA, JMS, JSF, CDI etc.)
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- ESB (Apache Camel)
- Automated Testing (unit testing in enterprise environment)
- Experience with software development tools such as SVN, GIT, JIRA
- Familiar with commercial applications, within the logistics domain
- Continuous delivery, Agile Development Principles and Scrum Methodology
To succeed in this role, you will have to be proficient in the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy
- High level analysis, lateral thinking, and problem-solving skills
Concrete: As software engineer you are designing and developing new modules and building out existing modules meant for the logistics automation. Depending on the part of the system you are working on, you will mainly use Java to develop new features in combination with database independent modules.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Opportunities to train and work in Netherlands
- Paid lunch
- Great health care
- Sport compensation
- Relaxation areas and free fruits
- Access to corporate library and online courses
- Trainings and career development
Visit our Career page at http://isd-soft.com/careers/ to view our open positions and apply.
In order to apply to this position please send your CV by clicking the button Send CV.