PCF Moldova is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Education Officer
- Consiliul Naţional al Tineretului din Moldova (CNTM)
- Persoană de contact:
- Număr de contact:
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 5 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
This position will report to the Country Representative and will be responsible for educational analyses, capacity development and strategic support to the country programme.
We are looking for a motivated, reliable and result-oriented individual, committed to learn from peers, willing to travel in the field (50%) and with excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
Starting date: May 2018 or as per agreement
- Follow up and analyse the developments in the education sector and develop strategies to design programme and projects.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and conduct training to Operational Partners and other stakeholders in educational contents and processes.
- Conduct monitoring and internal evaluation of the quality of educational activities of the Operational Partners and the Country Programme.
- Represent PCF in different networks/working groups on education.
- Master’s Degree in Education or related fields with a minimum of five years of experiences in project management across a range of project types in education and child’s right;
- Extensive knowledge of the country’s education system, policies and strategies;
- Extensive experience in Training of Trainers in child-centered approach and curriculum development;
- Knowledge in Child Rights, Child Protection Policies and Intercultural Education is an asset;
- Proven track record of coordinating projects involving different stakeholders;
- Demonstrated understanding of programme development with practical experiences in Project Cycle Management and Result Based Management;
- Results-oriented team player with very good analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Fluency in national language(s) and English (spoken and written).
- Very good knowledge in PC Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Reliable, accurate and systematic;
- Goal-oriented, independent, committed, innovative and motivated;
- Able and willing to learn and acquire new knowledge relevant to the function;
- Excellent social and interpersonal communication skills and team spirit.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their application in pdf per e-mail, including a motivation letter in English (max.1 page), a recent CV (max. 3 pages), two recent references, work certificates, copy of diplomas and the salary expectations, no later than 16 February 2018 to the following contact person:
Isabelle Wippermann, Finance and Administration Manager, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state in the subject line “Application for Education Officer Moldova”.
For further information or questions, please contact: Natalia Balta, Country Representative of Moldova, Email: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted. Applications received after the deadline and through means other than the address given above will not be considered. All applications will be treated confidentially.
First round interviews will take place in Chisinau as of week 05 March 2018.