UI/UX Designer at „Retently”
- Persoană de contact:
- Sergiu Televca
- Număr de contact:
- 069 758 333
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
We are looking for a visual designer who loves taking a concept to an awesome design that provides intuitive and delightful product experience to our users. You will have the opportunity to influence how users interact with our product.
- Work with the Product team to execute great UX for our products by delivering the final creative assets.
- Work with the Development team to ensure your UI designs are implemented.
- Work with Marketing and Product teams to design and deliver creative, beautiful and effective digital campaigns.
- Define guidelines that apply to our marketing and communications collateral.
- Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently.
- Min. 3 years of visual design experience across web and mobile platforms.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your ability to design smooth & beautiful user interfaces.
- Strong creative and graphic design skills with the ability to explain the rationale for layout, typography, iconography, color and etc.
- Good experience with user research, fast prototyping, and building mockups using software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch.
- Well-rounded design experience that includes designing for web, mobile, social media, newsletters and presentations.
- Attention to detail in creating pixel-perfect designs.
- Comfortable in a small, collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Things that will make you stand out:
- Self-motivated to take charge in projects from the initial client engagement to deployment.
- Experience designing complex, web-based applications, and tools.
- Basic knowledge in front-end web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS).
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Join us as a key early employee.
- Work environment that emphasizes collaboration, community, fun, and creativity.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Free coffee, cookies & high-fives;
Please send your CV in PDF to [Trimite CV] with position name ‘’UI/UX Designer’’ in the subject line.