Executive Assistant (Office Manager & HR) at ”Identi”
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages relationships and processes in relation to hiring and office administration: for example: communication with companies that provide office equipment, getting business cards designed, onboarding new employees etc.
- Performs research and analysis on specified issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature. Reads contracts and summarises key points to the CEO
- Tracks budget/expenses.
- Manages the calendar of appointments, meetings, rooms, events/retreats, and/or other similar activities for specified department/unit or executive.
- Coordinates travel/conference arrangements and itineraries. Facilitates and provides set-up and tear down assistance for health fairs, meetings, conferences, and other special events, as required.
- Contacts people on behalf of the CEO to schedule meetings, arrangements, phone calls etc.
- Internet research on behalf the CEO
- Good team-play and communication skills
- Ability to get things done
- Financial or Legal background is a big plus
- Excellent written English & Romanian
- Intermediate PC user: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good ability to use the Internet to identify relevant contacts
- learn from the best (really!)
- very competitive salary
- opportunity to travel to relevant conferences
- company-wide performance bonuses
- work with a very experienced team towards achieving globally-recognized success
This is a great opportunity to join a funded & fast-growing startup run by experienced entrepreneurs.
Email us your CV and a few words describing your current status (freelancing, full time employment etc.)