Key Account Manager at „Braun”
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
The general purpose of this position is to develop the overall strategy for key clients in compliance with the company policy and sales & marketing strategy.
In line with the general purpose of the position, the employee is responsible for:
- Identifying and analysing the key accounts and sectors for the business;
- Selecting suitable strategies for key accounts and customers from key sectors;
- Building, growing and maintaining profitable and long-lasting relations with key accounts (including implementation and control).
- Analyses, develops and implements marketing and sales strategies, tactics for key accounts based on relevant industry trends;
- Identifies sub-segments, products, services to support this segment in terms of revenue, share and retention;
- Evaluates customer needs, establishes and develops effective sales and marketing approach;
- Responsible for sales within planned turnover and budget;
- Monitors budget development for the key accounts;
- Responsible for gathering information on the market;
- Analyses and develops knowledge of competitors strengths and weaknesses;
- Develops sales and budget plan for key accounts and customers from key sectors;
- Represents the company and conducts business meetings with key customers or customers from the key sectors;
- Accomplish the assignments given by the direct superior;
- May work in interdepartmental teams – identifies, designs, supports the products and services for the key account market;
- May develop and train the customers, sales and the other department on the products or pertinent applications;
- Responsible for the accounts receivable management for the key accounts;
- Reports periodically or any time requested by the direct superior, on the progress and results, analyze developments and makes recommendations
- University degree;
- Fluent Romanian, Russian and English – spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Clean driving license, B category.
Requirements to the professional experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position and same business sector;
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in sales;
- Excellent commercial understanding combined with qualified experience in sales;
- Extensive knowledge of medical devices, drugs, biocidal products;
- Very good track record of sales results in the last 3 years.
- Strong sales profile, able to generate results fast;
- Leadership – able to influence decisions, generate results;
- Ability to offer a new perspective of the business to the customer;
- Ability to have 2- way communication to the customer;
- Knows how to identify the individual customer’s value drivers;
- Can identify economic drivers of customer’s business;
- Good understanding of the local market in pharma and medical;
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Results oriented;
- Strong Customer Focus;
- Good Team player.
What we offer:
- Location: the activity takes place in and outside the office;
- Official trips: frequent visits, participates at exhibitions and other events in the country and abroad;
- Participates at different professional trainings;
- Tools: mobile phone, laptop, company car;
- Work schedule: 8 hour/day, flexibility required (overtime when needed) and offered.
To apply for this position please send your CV with photo to the email: HR@pharmony.md
B|Braun is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We thank all applicants and advise that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.