Junior short-term expert at „ATRECO”
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 3 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
The EU-funded Project “Increased Efficiency, Accountability and Transparency of Courts in Moldova” (ATRECO) is creating a pool of national experts whose expertise will be used throughout the lifespan of the project. For this purpose, the Project invites national junior experts with legal and communication expertise to submit their applications for performing short-term assignments (5-20 days) in the field of justice and public outreach.
ATRECO is an EU funded project, implemented over a period of 36 months by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ), Center for International Legal Cooperation (CILC) and Justice Coopération Internationale (JCI). The project aims at supporting the implementation of the sustainable reform of the justice sector in Moldova and increasing the efficiency of the judiciary.
Qualifications and skills required:
- University Degree in a relevant area or subject (with a special attention to law, communication and IT fields);
- At least 3 years of previous experience in the field of justice or public outreach;
- Previous experience of working for an international donor organization is an advantage;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Romanian and English is a must.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes (EU-standard) in English to email@example.com.The subject line shall indicate “National Junior Short-Term Expert Application”.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.