Sales Consultant *Super Star* at – UTILBEN – Moldova&Ukraine
- Persoană de contact:
- Sergiu Rotaru
- Număr de contact:
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
We are searching for a new team member whom will help us grow our company to be #1 dealer of heavy equipment in Europe. Our headquarter – Cluj Napoca, Romania.
Our vision is ‘’1 in 10 heavy machines in Europe are sold and serviced by UTILBEN.’’
Sales consultants are representing our company to customers, promoting products and services and building long-term commercial relationships. They are able to persuade potential customers to buy products or services from UTILBEN. They must be able to point out the benefits of the items and services.
So, what you will actually be doing?
- Expand and develop our sales activity in Republic of Moldova and Ukraine.
- Present, promote and sell products/services in Moldova and Ukraine using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Translate machinery brochures from English in Russian, also to make offers to clients in Russian language.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Tell 1 joke/day
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments from Cluj Napoca headquarter.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
What are we looking for?
- Proven work experience as a sales representative or sales consultant
- To know English, Romanian an Russian language.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to play Poker and Fifa
- Knowledge of the business environment (competition, clients, projects)
- Positive Attitude / Positive Thinking
- Availability for frequent journeys
- Being proactive, results-oriented person
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret, communicate and work in complex environment
- Consistency, ambition and labor power (at UTILBEN we work intensively)
- Negotiation skills; (You have to like the negotiation)
- Decision-making capacity (we expect you to make decisions quickly and efficiently)
- Driving license category B
What are the benefits for you?
- The opportunity to work with a company that transforms itself from good into excellence
- Opportunity to become part of the team selling the most machinery in Europe
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Make sure you’re covered – Life insurance, superior health, and insurance program, accidents, hospitalization match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, holidays, and your birthday
- Motivating salary
- Bonuses based on performance
- Personal development, with access to „Utilben Academy” and specialized trainings
- Very good working conditions
- Opportunity to work with a young team (average age 27)
- You can „impress” your business development
- Other bonuses depending on performance
Don’t apply if you:
- Don’t want to be the best in sales
- You prefer more to sleep instead of working hard
- You’re shy
- You do not like learning new things every day
- You do not like driving
- You do not like to work hard
- You expect others to tell you what you have to do
- You are often tired and unhappy
- You have not read at least 10 books in the last year