Local Website Developer at „Millennium DPI Partners”
- Millennium DPI Partners, LLC
- Persoană de contact:
- Natalia Ionel
- Număr de contact:
- 022 27 01 77
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 5 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Scope of Work
Open Justice Project
Local Website Developer to elaborate a thematic justice sector web page
Millennium DPI Partners, LLC is an international development firm based in the United States of America, which is implementing the USAID-funded Open Justice Project in Moldova. Open Justice will assist the Government of Moldova to improve the efficiency and transparency of the Moldovan judicial system and improve access to justice for citizens of Moldova.
Millennium DPI Partners, LLC, through the Open Justice Project, will develop a new Integrated Case Management System (ICMS). The ICMS is an electronic tool for the Moldovan courts of law to reduce corruption and promote transparency in the justice system. The proper use of the ICMS will strengthen court administration processes in areas such as case flow management, court performance data, budget planning and human resources. ICMS will also offer citizens easy access to various court e-services and information about court and judicial performance. ICMS will be inter-connected with all relevant governmental data softwares and will facilitate data exchange between such softwares.
As part of the overall activities, Open Justice aims to develop a web page that will serve as a platform of information for the public at large in the area of justice/judiciary. The webpage will promote justice sector reforms, court e-service available to citizens, court users’ rights, as well as other information of public interest. It will also include project activities such as short description of trainings, workshops and other outreach events, along with photos, quotations and other interactive features. The ultimate goal is to improve the population’s understanding of how to make best use of innovations implemented by the project and contribute to greater public confidence about the effectiveness of the Moldovan judicial system.
To cover these, Open Justice will develop a thematic website by contracting a short-term Local Website Developer, who will be working closely with the project staff to develop this web page.
Millennium DPI Partners, LLC is seeking qualified Moldovan citizens for the position of Local Website Developer to serve on the Open Justice Project for up to 60 working days.
- Design a visually appealing website (i.e. with appropriate mix of texts, graphics, photo and video materials), has a unified theme and design, and is easy to navigate (no more than three levels of “drill down” for a user to find desired information).
- Produce and use customized icons, images and animations.
- Design the website in a way that is easily accessible to novice, as well as experienced Internet users.
- Make the website compatible with mobile phones and tablets.
- Ensure that the website design is accessible to persons with special needs. Suggested recommendations can be found at accessibility.md;
- Propose and present three design versions (demo versions) in Romanian, Russian and English by following USAID’s branding guidelines;
- Test the content design (or demo version) with project beneficiaries and people with special needs;
- Incorporate feedback on the final selected design;
- Build the actual webpage that will technically support the functionalities outlined in the designed version (including option for uploading video spots, high quality images, GIFs etc.);
- Incorporate additional feedback on the actual website, if any;
- Perform testing and debugging of the webpage;
- Verify that the new website is compatible with the most common internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.);
- Connect the website to a tracking application (e.g. Google Analytics) to produce user-defined site log reports to measure web visitor behavior and number of visits.
- Provide technical support in upgrading and maintaining the webpage through May 2019.
Applying local Consultants must meet all of these criteria:
Degree from a recognized University in information technology, computer sciences or other related field.
- At least five years of work experience in designing and building complex websites.
- Experience in all aspects of independently designing, managing and maintaining a website.
- Experience working for an international or donor organization. Experience working for other USAID projects would be a plus.
Proven technical skills and competencies covering:
- Programming using technical language;
- Use of Web Design techniques and Multimedia;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Monitoring web performance, identifying and executing enhancements, conduct analysis and generate reports.
1) Good interpersonal communication and teamwork;
2) Ability to work independently and collaboratively;
3) Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
All candidates applying for this position must provide 3 examples of web pages previously developed and designed by them.
By September 22, 18:00 hours Chisinau time, interested candidates are invited to submit:
- A short Cover Letter;
- Samples of work (links to at least 3 websites previously designed and developed);
If you are interested and you meet the above requirements, submit your CV at [Trimite CV]. Mention in the subject of the message ”Local Website Developer // diez.md”.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.