QE Automation Manager
- Crunchyroll VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 5 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Who We Are
We’re a cast of characters working to shine a spotlight on anime. Crunchyroll is an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for fans through content (licensed, co-produced, originals, distribution), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more. Visit our About Us pages for more information about our collection of brands.
Crunchyroll COVID-19 Hiring Status
Crunchyroll employees are currently working from home, and we are still conducting remote interviews and hiring during this time. This role is expected to start remotely, and we’ll work closely with you as we understand every person has unique circumstances.
Crunchyroll (previously branded as Ellation) is a transformative entertainment company with a devoted technology team and a knack for cutting-edge technologies. Awarded Moldova’s Top Employer of the Year in 2019, the team collaborates with our colleagues across offices to develop, design, engineer, and advocate content that brings our communities of passionate fans together.
About The Team:
Our Quality Assurance and Quality Engineering teams champion Crunchyroll’s goal of delivering high-quality video and rich content to our users on multiple platforms. In addition to devising testing strategies and evaluating feature quality, our quality engineers take part in feature planning and design reviews, to contribute their ideas and to ensure testability.
- 5+ years of experience leading teams of Automation Engineers
- Expertise in Creating Test Automation Frameworks with Selenium/Java/Kottin
- Proven experience in Agile environment and DevOps
- Expertise with Mobile/LRX (any of the following: AndroidTV, FireTV, PS5, ROKU, XBOX)
- Solid understanding of CI/CD Pipelines
- Expertise in setting up Automation Suites in CI/CD Environment
- 5+ Years of extensive experience in Selenium/Java and AWS.
- Experience developing API, UI automated testing solutions using Selenium, Appium
- Ability to determine strategic direction and not just tactical
- Strong programming and technical experience as this role will require digging into code and interfacing with developers and delivery managers
- Knowledge of tools and processes for results reporting
- Experience with testing big enterprise, high-traffic and multi-tier applications using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Fluent English
- Motivated by delivery and speed to outcome
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to deal efficiently with critical issues and difficult situations under pressure
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle including the functional and non-functional test phases
- Knowledge of Quality Management techniques
- Intermediate understanding of the customer services and business processes
- Ability to research, formulate relevant questions and seek advice about specific concepts and practices to deepen learning and application skills related to Quality Management
- Understanding of key principles related to Software Development Process Improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
A day in the life of our QE Automation Engineer:
- Create/Assist/Troubleshoot the development of Test Automation Framework, Standards, Procedures,
- Lead the Daily/Weekly activities of the Test Automation Team Members and support the onboarding of new team members
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to team members, colleagues and/or customers
- Contribute to program/project review meetings.
- Settling status, assessing problem areas, suggesting and reviewing corrective actions,
- Maintain and Guide Test Automation Suites Execution and undertake analysis of results to ensure that software meets or Exceeds specified standards and/or client and technical requirements
- Work with project stakeholders to settle appropriate quality initiatives to implement during System development life cycles
- Support Quality Assurance Lead in upward partner management and day-to-day
- Work within quality assurance frameworks to ensure stability, efficiency and scalability
- Take responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activities
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution
- Assist in the development of quality assurance and testing policies, standards and procedures, processes, and best practices as related to automation through a Community of Practice
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve the application of basic principles and practices related to Software Development Process Improvement
- Review requirements and specifications, and define test automated test solutions
- Stay Healthy - Private health, dental and vision insurance, including full insurance package for kids;
- Take Time for You - Accrued PTO, sick days, social PTO, and flexible schedule;
- Refuel - Catered meals, snacks & beverages;*
- Find Balance - On-site gym*, yoga & wellness classes, Employee Assistance Program;
- Work hard, watch hard - Free premium access to Crunchyroll & Warner Media Screeners;
- Level Up - Prepaid Udemy and LinkedIn Learning accounts, English and Romanian classes, professional development courses & conferences;
- Press Play - Game nights, anime nights, online team buildings & celebrations;
- That's not all - Referral bonus, Spot bonus, Employee morale budget, Utility compensation, Crunchyroll Store discount, & others.
*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our FAQ
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com and @ellation.com email accounts. If you have any questions of the authenticity of an Ellation or Crunchyroll job offer, please contact email@example.com before giving away any information.
Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories through the content they love. Best known as a top streaming service delivering AVOD and SVOD content, Crunchyroll also provides experiences to deepen fan engagement and community through social, events, games, consumer products, content distribution, content creation, and manga publishing.
Fans have access to one of the largest collections of licensed anime through Crunchyroll, Anime Digital Network (in partnership with Citel, a subsidiary of Média-Participations), and Anime on Demand video streaming services, translated in multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast. Crunchyroll's services also extend to licensing of theatrical, TV, home video, consumer product, and video game rights.
Fans engage further with events (including owned events Crunchyroll Expo, Anime Awards, Crunchyroll Movie Nights, KAZÉ Anime Nights), consumer products through eCommerce and retail partners (Crunchyroll, KAZÉ, AV Visionen), Crunchyroll Games, KAZÉ Games, and manga (KAZÉ Manga, Crunchyroll Manga app, Crunchyroll Manga Store).
Crunchyroll was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, Tokyo, Paris, Lausanne, Chisinau, and Berlin (AV Visionen). VRV (U.S.) and Eye See Movies (Germany) are also Crunchyroll brands.
Our Company Values
You’ll see these in action if we’re lucky enough to have you:
- Embrace Originality - We’ve taken different paths to get here -- but we’re in it together to win in anime
- Fuel Passion - Understanding fandom makes us better at what we do
- Champion Change - We’re agile and see change as an opportunity to lead by example
- Hustle Intentionally - As fans of our fans, we always want to do more -- but we’re deliberate in our path
- Elevate Anime - We’re showing the world how special anime is
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Crunchyroll. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You've got so far! Let's meet and discuss this opportunity. Please apply here!