Financial Analyst – Entry Level
- Î.M. EFES Vitanta Moldova Brewery S.A. VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
Overview: Efes Moldova is seeking an entry level Financial Analyst to provide financial expertise across the enterprise, including strategic support for the business unit. In addition to reporting to and working closely with the Finance Team this role will be highly collaborative and include frequent engagement with Finance Team leadership. The role requires a highly resourceful individual, willing to learn, with strong emotional intelligence and communication skills, who is adept at both relationship development and management. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit that embraces ambiguity and balances process with agility.
- Assist with the annual budgeting and forecast process - work closely with the Finance Team to develop plan and process, while supporting execution of budget and monthly reforecast efforts.
- Actively engage in monthly Financial close process and work closely with Accounting Team to ensure accurate financial reporting, identify, and track budget variances.
- Provide ad hoc financial support and analysis for key strategic initiatives and critical business opportunities and challenges.
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit with the approved external auditor etc.
Skills / Experience:
- 0-2 years of work experience in finance or accounting.
- High attention to detail and pride in quality and presentation of work deliverables.
- Inherent client service approach when engaging with internal stakeholders; ability to develop strong relationships with company's leaders.
- Ability to learn and perform at a high-level in a rapidly evolving and changing environment.
- Self-starter with a strong drive for both personal and professional growth.
- Basic knowledge of annual budget cycle and process.
- Degree in finance, accounting, or economics from an accredited institution. Master’s degree is an advantage;
- Mid-level proficient in Microsoft Excel, with an appetite to learn more (SAP is an advantage)!
- Knowledge of IFRS is an advantage;
- Good analytical skills, able to deal with ambiguous/complex situations and multidisciplinary projects;
- Good English & Romanian / Russian;
- International environment and guaranteed life-work balance;
- A unique learning experience in our company.
- Unique experience with great growth potential.
- Paid lunch;
- Free access to the company's gym.
- Optional medical insurance.
- Annual bonus, and much more.
We invite you to join Efes Moldova for a unique learning and working experience, with great potential for growth in an innovative environment.
If you share the same views, please send us your CV today. We will be happy to welcome you into a young and dynamic team!
Fax: 022 403 219