- Tekwill VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 3 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Tekwill has been designed as a national public private partnership between the Government of Moldova, USAID, Microsoft, and IBM to answer the needs of the ICT industry to close the gap of the human capital shortage, as well as support the development of the entrepreneurship ecosystem. The initial goal of the projects to contribute to the extension of the Tekwill project as a sustainable network and deploy its programs on regional/national level. The project aims at determining the operation model of the network, determining business plans for the relevant created centers or partners in the regions, deploy scalable activities to connect an estimated of 150,000 people to ICT (school and university students, community, etc.), deploy entrepreneurship programs aiming at both scaling up existing programs, as well as create inclusive innovation platforms for the regions with their respective specifics and potential to absorb/apply ICT. We envision a minimum 10,000 beneficiaries/year for each direction (education and entrepreneurship) As a result of the project, 2 main outcomes of the project are expected: more and better qualified skills and workforce developed leading to a stronger ICT industry in Moldova, as well as creating the premises for a Startup Moldova program driving opportunities for companies seeking capitalization.
Job Title: Procurement assistant
The Procurement assistant will support the Procurement manager in the process of initiating, conducting, negotiation, evaluation, award and administration of various procurements according to the internal procedures and/or donor requirements.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for contract administration throughout the complete contract life cycle-creation, fulfillment maintenance and closure of all assigned contracts under the supervision of Procurement manager.
- Works closely with the Procurement Manager and leading managers to ensure goals are properly set on all assigned projects
- Develops sources of supply using research techniques to collect and analyze data
- Analyzes market conditions and product/technological developments for work application
- Analyzes and evaluates responses to solicitations for conformance to procurement requirements such as insurance, bonds, and scope of work.
- Prepares, awards, and administers contracts and/or purchase orders, including monitoring contractor’s deliverables and performance, changes/modifications, and contract closeouts.
- Conducts advanced price and cost analyses for bid award, proposal award, and reporting purposes
- Contacts customers to identify and discuss needs, resolve problems and provide guidance regarding procurement process
- Assist procurement manager on the completion of service level agreements with customers
- Processes order requests and determines the method of procurement based on the requests’ parameters
- Constructs advanced contracts and other required documents
- Presents, for approval, contracts to Procurement Manager
- Provides guidance on the procurement processes for the Staff
- Uses business software to create and maintain documents, reports, spreadsheets and databases
- Other tasks as per the requirements of the Procurement Manager
- Scanning and archiving of procurement files
- Monitoring and savings the emails related with procurement process
- Tracking the emails related with tender process
- Answering to the request of the applicants
- Organizing the signature of the contracts and process files
- Performs other related duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Expert knowledge of business and relationship management principles and practices, purchasing, contracting, and negotiating
- General knowledge of research
- Prior experience working in donor projects will be considered a plus
- Ability to write clearly and concisely using proper language and grammar
- Experience in applying laws, regulations, and policies and procedures
- Ability to effectively manage workload within a team setting
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of contract administration principles and practices necessary to monitor contractor performance and resolve disputes
- Ability to lead negotiation teams in negotiating prices, terms and conditions, settlement for competitively negotiated contracts, and resolution of complex change orders and claims
- Good analytical skills to perform extensive computations on cost/price data, including review of cost breakdowns to determine reasonableness
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
Minimum Education, Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business, or related fields
- 2 years minimum of progressively responsible experience in the procurement and contract
Feel free to apply your CV the following e-mail address: email@example.com with the mention of the position they are applying for. We are waiting for you in our team!