Financial analyst/ analist financiar
- GCD VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
GCD Management (www.gcdmanagement.eu ) a consulting and management company in development finance is looking for Analyst.
This job is to work in a team with senior consultants and managers in its business organization and high quality consulting and managerial services delivering.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Smile, be positive and find solutions every day;
- Market research, mainly desk research (financial data, key transactions, key financials, trends, competitors, financial institutions markets, private equity markets, donors, lenders, investors, SMEs, ICT sector, agro-food sectors etc);
- Document analysis (including financial statements), preparation and administration (for example review of business plans);
- Business plans and strategy elaboration and writing;
- Designing excel spread sheets for financial plans, for financing or business decisions (with senior consultants)
- Participate at consulting and/or training sessions with senior consultants, managers;
- Positive thinking mind;
- Creative thinker;
- Excellent communication skills (including writing skills);
- Abilities to create or adjust financial models in Excel or other spreadsheets;
- Excellent presentation skills;
An Economist by education with two - five years of experience in finance, banking, lending, audit, process improvement within financial institutions, audit, consulting companies or SMEs will be an ideal candidate. Last year students or students at Master Degree will be accepted as well if have good MS Excel, prezentation and comunication skills.