Senior Corporate Accountant
- Safeguard Global VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 4 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Assist in managing the financial reporting and compliance for the group and new European entities. Ensure proactive management of compliance and stakeholders (internal plus external) to help build a world-class finance team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Complete balance sheet and bank reconciliations and analyze and summarize the position.
- Assist with client invoicing and debt chasing as required.
- Client’s fund's management support for Group entities. Monthly checking of balances, reconciliation with accounting systems. Support Junior Accountants during the payments process.
- P&L production and provide insightful analysis and reporting to agreed deadlines and in compliance with the Company’s and legislation’s requirements.
- Monitor cashflows and highlight any concerns.
- Help to coach junior staff and assist their development and training.
- Monitor and highlight any potential risks with the financial controls of the business
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in accounting role
- Experience or exposure of working with multinational business
- Experience with financial accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Excellent communication skills, including English Language
- Advanced Excel skills
Benefits of joining Safeguard:
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Training (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- Smart working (Work from Home)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company-wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by the company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!
We are looking forward to find a highly motivated person to join the team and provide support on a range of key finance functions. Send us your resume at email@example.com