- Agile Partners VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 5 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Maybe it’s time to make a positive change? Maybe it’s time for challenges, for interesting and unique tasks, which you may find only working in FinTech industry? We are launching a project from scratch and you will be part of the team that will make its architecture. Does it sound challenging and interesting? Just apply and let’s start to create the future of FinTech together!
Perks and benefits:
- Work from home available;
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses. Your happiness is our top priority;
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided;
- Free tea, coffee, and sweets included;
- The opportunity to work on company’s own Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses.
- Minimum 5 years of professional development experience using .Net technologies;
- Expert-level proficiency in the following languages and tools: .Net Framework, C#, SQL Server;
- We are a distributed team; as such, the ability to make yourself clearly understood both in writing and verbally is critical.
- Experience with Java development/ willingness to develop in Java and .Net;
- Direct experience using AWS or Microsoft Azure;
- Experience with AWS Aurora;
- Prior experience in the financial services industry;
- SANS or other formal security training.
- Participate in requirements analysis;
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture;
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Write high-quality (clean, scalable, accurate, maintainable, secure, and well-documented) code using C# .NET programming languages;
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message with ”.Net developer” in the subject line and your CV to email@example.com or a link to your LinkedIn profile and our team will get in touch with you.
Excited to hear from you!