Office Assistant at „TechUnity LLC”
- TechUnity LLC
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
TechUnity, Inc. is a Business Consultancy and Product Developer headquartered in Washington, DC. TechUnity implements high growth strategies and develops next generation software products for businesses across the United States, Canada, the UK, Germany, and several others. Our Business Consulting and Product Development services are performed by our internal experts in business and technology, and are delivered through robust practices in assessment, planning, engineering and maintenance.
TechUnity has established a new consulting and development center in Chisinau, Moldova to better manage its growth in Europe, and is now actively recruiting administrative and technology personnel to staff this new center. This is an opportunity for professionals and new graduates in Moldova to join a multinational corporation that has become a leader in consulting and development. Recruits will have the privilege of working with international teams solving complex business challenges and engineering innovative technology solutions. You can change your life and better manage your future by contacting us today.
TechUnity, Chisinau, Moldova is looking to fill positions for Office Assistant, Moldova.
- Greet customers or other personnel of the Company by phone, in person, or through electronic media, including email
- Managing filing system
- Recording information as needed
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required
- Coordinating events as necessary
- Maintaining office equipment as needed
- Aiding with client reception as needed
- Experience as a virtual assistant
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into database
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Good communication skills in English, Romanian and Russian
- Customer service focus and professional telephone manner
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge in file management, transcription and other office procedures
We encourage you to join TechUnity to attain an exceptional working experience and to work with a global team of professionals that are experts in their individual disciplines. Please send us your CV to the email address below.
TechUnity Inc. TechUnity, Inc. Chisinau Moldova, 1629 K Street, NW
+ 373-6841-6111 Washington, DC 20006
+ 373-2254-0466 Phone: (202) 640-2053