Manual QA Engineer
- Agile Partners VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
We are looking to fill the position of QA engineer to join us in creating turnkey FinTech products. You will be working closely with a team of talented professionals, designers and developers, and will be an instrumental part in the launch of each project you take part in.
- Work from home available;
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses. Your happiness is our top priority;
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided;
- Free tea, coffee, and sweets included;
- The opportunity to work on company’s own Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses.
- Define, design, develop, execute and review tests (manual);
- Maintain tracking and reporting of software defects;
- Create and maintain test plans, test data set-up, and test cases;
- Execute test plans and monitor outcome to ensure requirements met;
- Participate in functional, regression and integration testing.
- 2+ years of experience in Manual Software testing;
- Strong knowledge of the QA process and methodologies;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Experience in front-end and API testing;
- Experience writing test documentation at all levels;
- Experience with issue tracking tools (Jira/TFS).
Excited to hear from you!