Sales Agent Evening Time
- International Travel Network
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
Due to our GLOBAL business expansion, International Travel Network (ITN - www.itncorp.com ) is currently looking to fill out Travel Agents positions.
When you join ITN, you discover opportunities you never knew you had. We are an expanding international group with years of business experience. This means as we grow, so do the people around us.
Our Agents are the driving force of our business. We coach Agents in the latest sales techniques and teach them how to use our unique tools that make us leaders of the industry. It’s a great place to kickstart your professional life and we’re constantly working on turning talents into future leaders.
Over 50% of people who started their professional life in sales or customer support have experienced growth.
At ITN we provide a strong and stable environment in which real talent is appreciated and rewarded, enabling people to develop professional qualities and achieve great things.
- Very motivating income - Being in full control of your own exceptional bonuses with an unmatched, market-leading incentives scheme over $1000 with performance bonuses.
- Unprecedented flexibility - Select your own days and hours of activity, anywhere in the world.
- Digital approach - We believe in the power of the digital world. Everything, from professional courses to e-book corporate libraries is available online, anytime and anywhere.
- Engagement with a global travel organization - Operating in a modern and dynamic team where everyone’s opinion matters.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends - Getting to learn and use the latest in Travel and Customer service.
- Extensive Promos & Bonuses program - Rewarding those who go the extra mile.
- Guaranteed development - Becoming your own team’s leader in as short as 6 months.
- Team-building events - Having fun and bonding with teammates.
- Participation in global-scale projects - Creating an impact on our international facilities by the exchange of ideas, participation in innovative programs, and traveling to various locations.
- Processing new customer inquiries - Cooperating with incoming customers to determine their needs and advising them on an appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Providing extended service - Making sure customers are happy and satisfied with our services from start to finish, ensuring long-term cooperation via excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Facilitating deals/sales - Supporting the process for customers with a professional insight and expertise.
- Developing professionally - Growing level of expertise via attending extended training courses and seminars.
- Market networking - Supporting existing and exploring new contacts in order to maintain a stably-evolving customers’ database.
- Travel software activity - Engaging with global consolidators to research and deliver the best solutions to customers in a designated Travel software.
- Advanced English level.
- Availability for Evening and Night shifts.
- Hard effort and fast adaptability.
- Quick learning skills.
- Desire to grow professionally and financially.
Please send your CV in English to: