AWS Solutions Architect
- Agile Partners VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 5 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
We would love to have an experienced AWS Solutions Architect in our team, a person able to design technical solutions and roadmaps for our FinTech products.
By joining us, you will have the chance to make an impact, to change the FinTech market and to become a better version of yourself each day!
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A workplace at your choice: a big, modern office in the center of the city, on the 1st line of Ștefan cel Mare boulevard or the comfort of your own home;
- Competitive salaries and performance bonuses. Team's culture and your happiness is our top priority;
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided;
- Free tea, coffee, and sweets included;
- The opportunity to work on company’s own Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements;
- Architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies;
- Identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application;
- Select appropriate AWS services meet a given technical requirement;
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services;
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform;
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure;
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS;
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services;
- Hands-on experience developing RESTful APIs, web applications with MVC pattern, and relational databases is a must;
- Advanced SQL knowledge;
- Knowledge of Java, C#, Python is a great advantage.
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message with AWS Solutions Architect in the subject line and your CV or a link to your LinkedIn Profile and our team will get in touch with you.
Excited to hear from you!