- LeaderHR VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 1 an
Descrierea poziției vacante
Do you have an eye for spotting talent? Are you energetic, innovative, and love challenges? Then we would love to have you on our Recruitment team! We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced, hands-on recruitment professional, in our local Hub in Chisinau.
Job purpose and key deliverables:
You will run the recruitment process from start to finish, including working with hiring managers to define required skill sets, source and screen candidates, negotiate offers, and close candidates, across all functions and different seniority levels.
How will you be doing this?
- You will identify and source top talent across multiple functions and job levels, including but not limited to marketing, supply chain, finance, operations, etc.;
- You will partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each requisition, target companies and target candidates to reach out to;
- You will present the preselected candidates to HR Director and Hiring Managers by supporting arguments (candidate profile based on screening, phone interview, and tests);
- You will run the online interview process and gathers feedback from Hiring Managers;
- You will coordinate the final selection process steps via the system (assessment, tests, reference checks, etc) and follow up on recruitment projects from beginning to the end, as to continuously monitor own performance and seek ways to improve it;
- You will build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels by utilizing LinkedIn, specialized job boards, social networks, networking initiatives;
- You will track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics, and reporting on recruiting activities;
- You will update and maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system;
- You will get better at what you do every day.
What will you bring to the team?
- You are an extroverted, organized, and personable individual who is passionate about working with a high caliber team. Your energy should be infectious and you should have a strong interest in technology and recruitment;
- Ideally in-house and/or agency recruitment experience;
- Direct sourcing experience and a strong track record of building a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization;
- Active networker and out-of-the-box approach to solving recruitment challenges;
- Experience using a variety of sourcing channels including but not limited to Linkedin, Facebook, and other channels;
- Strong organization and project management skills;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet or beat deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Fluency in the English language is preferred;
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
Team LeaderHR is committed to help you find the right job fit. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them.
If you don’t see the kind of opportunity you’re looking for, you can always email email@example.com to tell us more.
If you are interested, apply for the job directly here: bit.ly/2IUPhav