Business Development Manager (B2B Sales) @ DevelopmentAid
- DevelopmentAid VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 1 an
- superioare în desfășurare
Descrierea poziției vacante
We are looking for a bright and diligent person who will create international awareness of our services by making live presentations, by handling company's sales on a global scale, and by providing operational support for all customers.
- Establish contact with potential clients and identify key decision-makers.
- Offer and promote company’s services.
- Provide prospects an online demo, with a demonstration of core features and capabilities of the developmentaid.org platform.
- Extend the existing database of clients.
- Maintain strong relationships with contacts and develop further business.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Additional foreign language skills is an asset.
- Previous experience in a client-facing role, preferably in an international company or setting;
- Experience using business communication (English language), preferably in a foreign setting;
- Working experience in the related field (sales) would be an advantage;
- Very good online research and computer skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Competitive salary, with sales commission.
- The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday – Friday work schedule.
- Work from home is possible along with the possibility to come to the office when needed.
- Work with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector.
- Company-wide referral program, offering a bonus for proposing potential candidates.
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development programs.
- Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs.
- Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library.
- Corporate events and team buildings, currently most of them online, as well as other social activities.
Our Company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you are interested please send your CV in English, marked with the job code BDM-CSD, to: email@example.com
Please visit workwithus.developmentaid.org for more information.