- EBS Integrator VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 2 years
EBS Integrator is accepting applications for the Data Scientist.
We are a young and a fast-growing team that is pursuing the goal of making the outsourcing of software development easy and reliable for our clients.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets;
- Expertise in analytics, predictive modeling, and/or data mining, using Python;
- 2-3 years of professional hands-on experience in data science or a related field;
- Experienced in developing of REST API on Django, Flask or FastAPI;
- Solid knowledge of SQL;
- English proficiency required;
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Improvement of extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources;
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights;
- Classification of companies by industry, status, size etc. based on natural language processing algorithms;
- Develop a data mapping tool and data enrichment process.
What we offer
- motivating employee referral program;
- entry to advanced level English classes;
- in-house library for driving soft and hard skills improvement;
- a community-focused office located in the city center;
- all you can eat snacks and hot beverages;
- fun employee meet-ups every month;
- dedicated mentorship and coaching programs;
- surprise awards and event-driven employee gifts;
- compensation packages for event attendance (as attendees or speakers);
- free access to knowledge bases such as Udemy or Raywenderlich;
- entertainment spaces for pin-pong or boardgame lovers;
- an exquisite rooftop terrace to wind down.
Are you interested?
You can apply online or send your complete application along with your salary requirements and availability to email@example.com.
About our company
EBS Integrator is a based software development firm that has been creating customized iPhone, Android and Web business solutions since 2010.
We design flexible and scalable product architecture while using the latest technology in mobile development and network infrastructure.