Senior in Audit within KPMG Moldova
- KPMG Moldova VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 2 years
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in Audit, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
We are currently seeking a Senior Auditor to join us in our office in Audit Department.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Economics/Polytechnics/Mathematics with focus on accounting - part or completed ACCA is a plus
- 2-5 years professional experience as an auditor
- Knowledge of the National Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Good knowledge of the Moldovan market and the Moldovan business environment
- Ability to produce quality work under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian - other European languages will be considered a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment and with a strong team work spirit
- Work on Audit engagements
- Coordinate audit teams
- Contribute to the business development of the portfolio of clients
KPMG in Moldova offers:
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
- Attractive remuneration package
- A combination of great jobs to work on
- Great colleagues to work with
- Relevant professional development and training
To apply, please send your CV to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable applicants will be invited for interviews.