.NET Full Stack Developer
- ISD VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 2 years
Since 2008 character and competence are the core of ISD. Our expertise is servicing businesses globally. We stand for proficiency, continuous learning, and for new ideas brought to the table. And we invite YOU to join us and break that code for a smooth deployment.
As a .NET developer your primary focus will be to develop new system features, analyse client requirements and together with the team integrate new modules and solutions.
The idea of the project was born as a result of a long working experience in the farming business. The concept of the project is to automatize farm processes like monitoring the animals' healthcare, registering vaccination and medication, tracking statistics, predicting animal illnesses. Farming 2.0.
For more information about the project and the tech stack, follow the link: https://isd-soft.com/projects/health-system/
Match your skills:
- 2+ years Experience with C#
- Experience with .NET Core 3.0, Web API
- Experience working with CQRS, Entity Framework 3, PostgreSQL database
- Optional: experience with Docker, Container apps
- Advanced spoken and written English
What will you get:
- Personal budget for trainings and career development
- Access to corporate library and online courses
- Opportunities to train and work in the Netherlands
- Work in a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Lunch compensation
- Great health care
- Sport compensation
- Relaxation areas and free fruits
Contact us now, we really want to hear from YOU.
tel: 078 41 32 20