- ISD VIP
- Employment type:
Since 2008 character and competence are the core of ISD. Our expertise is servicing businesses globally.
We stand for proficiency, continuous learning, and for new ideas brought to the table. And we invite YOU to join us and break that code for a smooth deployment.
As a Vue.js developer your primary focus will be developing front-end web applications and components. You’ll implement them with the Vue.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce a robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code.
- Developing front-end applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated tests
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern development best practices
Match your skills:
- Proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including pre-processors
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as Jest or Mocha
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Advanced spoken and written English
What will you get:
- Personal budget for trainings and career development
- Access to corporate library and online courses
- Opportunities to train and work in the Netherlands
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Lunch compensation
- Great health care
- Sport compensation
- Relaxation areas and free fruits
Contact us now.
We really want to hear from YOU.