- PoliLingua VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 2 years
PoliLingua Limited, a UK company, provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers.
We are looking for a Tender Manager that will be responsible for commercial tenders and the growth of the business by acquiring new opportunities within the relevant sectors
- independently review inquiry documents/specifications and prepares quality technical and commercial quotations
- keeping up to date the database with the ongoing tenders and submissions/deadlines information or other details related
- preparing the standard tender templates and documents
- reviewing the initial request for tracking and managing the tender process of submitting the final bids to purchasers/clients
- responsible for the pricing and commercial contracts in key countries
- adjust configuration during the course of the tender
- submit a full tender response
- excellent written and spoken English is a must
- previous experience within a similar role
- 2 + years’ experience in contracts & tender function
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- understanding of business and economic concepts
- excellent logical skills, problem-solving abilities, and detail orientation
- friendly working environment in a new office.
- professional growth possibilities.
- competitive salary
- full social package, official employment.
Please email your CV to [Send CV]