IT Specialist @ AwardBird
- AwardBird VIP
- Employment type:
We are looking for a remote IT guy who will handle various IT related tasks and maintain our websites.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a good written \ spoken English (c1, c2).
- Be proficient in HTML, CSS, JS
- General knowledge of linux administration
- General web developer experience: website setup, administration
- Know CMS platforms such as Wordpress
- Have at least basic understanding in SEO and digital marketing
- Be confident working with management programs like Redmine/Jira
- Experience as a webmaster is a plus
- Team Player / Quick Learner
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Very good online research and computer skills;
- Orientation on research of additional information independently.
Benefits of working on our team:
- Friendly atmosphere and low-stress environment;
- Official Employment, competitive remuneration and social package;
- Remote job - work from the comfort of your home;
- Personal mentoring and professional training;
- Opportunity for fast career growth and personal development;
If you are interested in this position, just submit your CV by clicking the button Send CV, with a short presentation letter, and mention your salary expectations in the e-mail.