Back Office Agent / Transaction Monitoring Department @ Agile Partners
- Agile Partners VIP
- The contact person:
- Stela Micusa
- Employment type:
We are looking for a Back Office Agent who will be responsible for investigating & identifying potential fraud, adjusting tool settings based upon fraud patterns, responding and fighting inbound chargebacks, and analyzing chargeback data. You will work with the KYC, AML Team Lead on various initiatives: development and maintenance of curriculum for chargeback and fraud training, writing department protocols, data analysis, and create process improvements for the department.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Work in a big, modern office in the center of the city, on the 1st line of Ștefan cel Mare boulevard
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses. Team's culture and your happiness is our top priority
- The opportunity to leave a mark in building amazing Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses
- Full social package and official employment. The company is an IT Park resident
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided
- Friendly work environment, with a big relax zone and modern kitchen
- Free tea, coffee, sweets and weekly fruits included
- Track, review, action, and respond to all incoming chargebacks according to internal policy and objectives relating to revenue protection;
- Create chargeback reports for Clients that include analysis of event policies and details that may have contributed to chargeback loss for that event. This includes an assessment of inventory related to chargeback loss as well;
- Pull “flagged” potential fraud orders and evaluate to determine the validity of the order using various fraud tools and research methods. This includes internal fraud tools, third party fraud tools, general research online, and customer contact via email and/or phone;
- Review Fraud chargebacks to identify impact of fraudulent transactions, understand high risk user characteristics, find emerging patterns and trends. Distribute information both written and orally to internal departments and external parties (e.g., Clients);
- Develop and update Fraud plans for individual Clients. This will address customer facing communication (shopping cart, emails, etc.), box office ticket policies, fulfillment consideration, fraud tool adjustment, etc. Communicate any changes to appropriate internal/external parties;
- Create and update protocols as it relates to Fraud Prevention. Stay up to date on industry trends and contribute to internal newsletter if needed;
- Update internal and external fraud tools based on fraud transactions reported for that month;
- Participate in internal meetings to ensure organizational effectiveness;
- Support team members with projects as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has a bachelor’s degree in business or finance.
- Experience with e-commerce credit card payment processing preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability to learn required business systems such as third party fraud tools.
- Has good speaking and writing English skills
- Analytical mindset as it relates to loss prevention
- Experienced, or not afraid to work with multicultural teams
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message or a link to your LinkedIn Profile or by clicking buton SEND CV and our team will get in touch with you. Excited to hear from you!