HR Admin (German & French) @ Orange Systems
- Orange Moldova
- Employment type:
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park resident, with over 500 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of HR Admin to work with our Swiss Partner.As HR Admin, you’ll be responsible for a full range of administrative and organizational HR tasks.
what you will be doing:
- Creating and Sending standard HR reports
- Various data maintenance in SAP and other HR Systems
- Filing documents in the digital personnel file
- Creating standard letters and documents for authorities
- Creation of employment and education confirmations
- Tracking of reference letters, creation of the pre-documents
- Tracking of expiring work permits, reminding for the new permit
- Sending invitation letters to new joiners
- Organize and maintain personnel records
we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills in German, French and English
- Attention to details, pro-activeness, persistence and problem solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable and flexible
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally to the organization
- Experience with databases and systems (ex SAP), will be an advantage.
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- benefits and compensations that you can discover on orange.md/orangesystems
If you share the same views, send us your CV today by clicking the button Send CV.
Working for Orange is one of a kind experience. Come check it out!
8 Calea Iesilor