PPC Specialist @ Agile Partners
- Agile Partners VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 2 years
Our Marketing & Strategy team is growing and we’re searching for an experienced, responsible and determined #PPCSpecialist. If you have experience in paid media or Google Ads, media buying/PPC, Facebook advertising, LinkedIn advertising, Twitter advertising, etc, you’re the one we want.
You’ll join a team of young professionals working on implementing strategies and delivering results for both the company and our clients.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work with the team to define effective lead generation strategies, goals and implementation methods
- Launch and optimize PPC campaigns, in order to execute on the planned strategies
- Monitoring budgets and tracking KPIs to improve performance, and report on results
- Work on defining target personas and audiences, in connection to sought verticals
- Research and define keywords, launch SEM campaigns, monitor results and add negative keywords
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Analyze landing page results from radical split tests.
- Help plan, develop and execute automated communication workflows with existing leads
- Collaborate with the sales team to grow and manage the sales pipeline
- 2+ years of experience executing on digital strategies across various channels, B2B is a plus
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Proven experience working with Google, LinkedIn and Facebooks Ads
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and CRM tools
- Experience with Google Tools, such as Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of content creation
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a fast-paced, highly active environment
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Work in a big, modern office in the center of the city, on the 1st line of Ștefan cel Mare boulevard
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses. Team's culture and your happiness is our top priority
- The opportunity to leave a mark in building amazing Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses
- Full social package and official employment. The company is an IT Park resident
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided
- Friendly work environment, with a big relax zone and modern kitchen
- Free tea, coffee, sweets and weekly fruits included
- Flexible vacation time
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn Profile or by clicking the button SEND CV and our team will get in touch with you.
We’re excited to meet you!