Dispatchers @ SITRA
- SITRA VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 1 year
Passion is the best job in the world.
We, at SITRA GROUP, pride ourselves on being a trustworthy employer which has the best interests for its employees. Our aim is to guide our colleagues, so they can grow together with our company. Opportunities are offered and what you love to do, you do best, right?
Each day SITRA Chisinau is growing and new opportunities arrive.
For the start-up of a new department we are looking for dispatchers within the Fridge Department. You are responsible for the follow-up of your trucks in close cooperation with our planning department. More specifically, you take care of the communication with your drivers. You are the link between planning and driver.
Did you know that SITRA is a family company? It was founded in 1962 by the Saelens family, which to this day manages it, so it has become what it is now: an ultramodern transport company with strong ambitions to grow further.
SITRA is working with the best technologies: the foods are transported by automatic Mercedes and DAF trucks, using the EURO 5 and EURO 6 emission standards; each vehicle is equipped with the newest generation of GPS system, tachograph and Black Box; we use Transics – the new real-time routing and tracking transport management system.
- Experience as a transport dispatcher is very appreciated. However, the just-graduated candidates are also encouraged to apply. The undertaken tasks are distributed depending on your potential, experience and ambition;
- As well, previous dispatch experience on the European territory is an asset;
- Clear written and verbal communication skills;
- Organized, flexible, open-minded and stress resistant;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office package;
- Knowledge of Romanian, Russian and English (at least upper-intermediate level);
- Knowledge of French and Polish languages are an advantage;
- Open to occasional visits to Belgian Headquarters;
- To follow assigned trucks and give instructions to the drivers;
- To solve day-to-day issues;
- To support the drivers with the necessary information;
- To check and follow-up as required, ensuring responsibilities are met in a timely manner;
- To introduce the planning data into the internal ERP system;
- To ensure the transport paperwork is correctly received;
- To report daily/weekly;
What we offer:
- Personal growth within a winning team;
- Official employment and full social package;
- Intensive training at Belgium Headquarters;
- Office in a new building; Workspace equipped with HP computers with 2 monitors; New kitchen for dining; Free tea and coffee;
- Motivating salary in line with your experience and qualifications;
- As you will be working in a fast-growing international company, you have the exceptional possibility to grow fast together with us.
! Do you want to join our team?
Send your CV and motivation letter by clicking the button Send CV.
Do you want to know more about us? Visit: