iOS Team Lead @ Molenu
- Molenu VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 4 years
At Molenu, we develop backend technology for mobile apps used by hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world.
Some of the company projects have been featured by Apple or mentioned by MTV, DailyMail, Insider, Cosmopolitan, BusinessInsider, Buzzfeed, Papermag, People, MSN, Yahoo News and many other global media outlets.
We are looking for a skilled Lead mobile developer. You would manage the iOS and Android team while defining their responsibilities for the projects and making sure that the products are delivered without any technical issues. This is a hands-on role where you’ll be coding alongside the team. We’re looking for a leader who can win the technical respect of the team with their own accomplishments, work in an agile, fast-changing environment, and lead us to building great products
- Lead and manage the team
- End-to-end iOS or Android application development
- Lead technical architecture, coding standards, and other team policies
- Assist with interviewing and attracting new talent to Organization
- Manage individual team members, both junior and senior, encouraging their professional growth and maximizing their potential contributions
- Accountable for the team’s performance, work satisfaction and growth
- 4+ years of iOS development experience, proficient in Swift
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design for software and mobile, including design patterns and TDD
- Leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and lead other talented developers and designers
- Deep knowledge of the iOS frameworks (UIKit, StoreKit, Auto Layout, GCD) and App Submission Process via Apple AppStore
- Avid follower of the technology industry and current technology trends
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.