Graphics Engineer - Metal, OpenGL, C++ @ Molenu
- Molenu VIP
- Employment type:
- , ,
- Work experience more than 2 years
At Molenu, we develop backend technology for mobile apps used by hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world.
Some of the company projects have been featured by Apple or mentioned by MTV, DailyMail, Insider, Cosmopolitan, BusinessInsider, Buzzfeed, Papermag, People, MSN, Yahoo News and many other global media outlets.
This engineering position is specifically geared towards building and maintaining photo and video editing tools. Experience with Metal API is a plus, but not required.
- Building and maintaining photo and video editing tools.
- Produce clean, maintainable and well-documented code promoting modularity, extensibility and performance
- Research, prototype and implement new real-time rendering techniques and features for mobile platforms
- Provide simpler solutions to existing complex problems and workflows
- Partner with developers and content creators to create features that provide sophisticated user experiences
- Proficient in C/C++
- Strong background in mobile application development. Familiar with iOS and/or Android development, has experience in video and image processing related applications on mobile phones.
- Familiar with graphics rendering APIs such as OpenGL ES/Metal/Vulkan; has experience in shader programming
- Experience in performance optimization for mobile phones is preferred.
- Computer vision knowledge and computer graphics knowledge are preferred
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.