Product Manager - Mobile apps @ Molenu
- Molenu VIP
- Employment type:
- Work experience more than 2 years
At Molenu, we develop backend technology for mobile apps used by by hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world.
Some of the company projects have been featured by Apple or mentioned by MTV, DailyMail, Insider, Cosmopolitan, BusinessInsider, Buzzfeed, Papermag, People, MSN, Yahoo News and many other global media outlets.
As a Product Manager at Molenu, you’ll be responsible for developing and communicating product ideas that will substantially improve the experience of our customers. You will bring ideas to life by prioritizing, managing, and shipping new features. You’ll work across data, design, engineering, support and marketing to accomplish growth goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Determining and setting goals for the product, then using those goals to define the roadmap and prioritize work for the team to execute against
- Digging into data and perform user research to form hypotheses about our users’ behaviors
- Working with design and engineering to build A/B tests that validate hypotheses, and use relevant data to suggest further product improvements
- Working with the marketing and data teams to create product messaging for the purpose of customer education and re-engagement
- Building out emails and push notifications to test messaging on segmented groups of users
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.